Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is a special day in our house because 6 years ago TG proposed to me on this day. For the last three years it's been even more special because we have shared it with our littlest Valentine.

Year 1. Oh my heart aches just looking at this photo. She was only 3 weeks old. My parents were in town and Matt picked up take out from Bonefish for dinner.


Year 2. Somehow I failed to get a photo of her! I wrote this post last year and she came to our school to celebrate with the kids. We had take out from Bonefish again.

Year 3. We tried to go to a different restaurant for brunch, but the wait time was too long for a hungry 2 year old demanding her chicken. So we headed to...you guessed it. Bonefish. :) Riley enjoyed eating bang bang shrimp with her chopsticks.




Hope you all had a Happy Valentine's Day with those you love!

1 comment:

  1. We have never tried Bonefish, we have one here. We should totally try it. However, I must admit that we aren't that big of a fish family. I like to try things and well Steve he just can't do it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!