Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

What a difference a year makes!



Last year my parents were here and my father met Riley for the first time. Last year she slept through most of Valentine's Day as we ran errands at Fort Myer and I fed her in the car between the comissary and the px. Last year I dressed her up in a Daddy's Lil' Cupcake onesie, heart covered jean skirt, and valentine's tights and snapped this photo.

This year she was old enough to go to the (one day early) Valentine's Day parties at her Daddy's and my school and steal everyone's heart. This year she spent the entire day with her #1 Sweetheart while Mommy was with her swim team. This year she had enough hair for a pebbles ponytail and bow (but she still rocked out valentine's tights and a heart covered jean skirt). And this year she can say "WUV UUUUUUU".


What a difference a year makes...

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving us some love!