Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week...

I've been away from Not Me! Monday for a while, okay, more than a while, more like two months?!?! But, I know you'll forgive me as I write my first Not Me! Monday of the new year and purge myself of all the things I've NOT been doing lately.

I did NOT blog 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 times!! tonight (including this one early!) in the hopes of making up for my two week hiatus.

We did NOT waste any of our lovely 60 degree weather in February by staying indoors this weekend. Okay, at least we did NOT waste both days, and today we visited Dinosaur Park with our girl for some much needed fun in the sun.






I did NOT have the NORO virus last week and I most certainly did NOT call my Daddy on a break between bathroom visits sobbing and telling him how miserable I was. Because I did NOT call him in the first place I definitely did NOT call back two more times throughout the night just wanting to be comforted. (That's my Daddy with Riley.)

I did NOT almost give up on my Steelers when Larry Fitzgerald scored that touchdown with 2 1/2 minutes to go in the Super Bowl. I would never almost turn off the tv and decide to skip the end of the game believing that there was no way they could pull it off. Luckily I did NOT turn it off because we won!

My baby did NOT throw my cell phone into the toilet on Saturday. No, not me because there is no way I would let my baby play with my cell phone and speed dial family members on a regular basis so much so that when I do actually call they say, Hi Riley! before they say Hi to me. I would also NOT leave the lid on the toilet up since I learned my lesson with the car keys a few weeks ago. It did not take me five minutes to figure out why she kept walking around our bedroom saying "uhhhhh ooooooooo" over and over again totally ruining any chance of saving the phone. I did NOT have to reach in and fish it out knowing that it was beyond repair.

Lastly, I did NOT look at this photo and wish to myself that I was MckMama for a day so that I could hold a Name That Photo contest because it was such a good one!

10 comments:

  1. Cute post. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post. Even though you aren't MckMama The picture title could be.....All Hail the Princess. Perhaps that's too easy though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture! Too funny! I might have to think of a fun title just because...
    Hope you are feeling better from that NORO business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed that and those pictures are incredibly cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I almost had a nervous breakdown during the Superbowl! I'm so glad my hometeam won! Go Steelers! I hope you are feeling better. Your little girl is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that picture is adorable - i'd do a name that picture contest for sure. Hey, i love the way your blog is set up and would love to set up 3 columns. did you do it yourself or have it professionaly done?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also do NOT call my mom and daddy when I am sick and they do NOT still come to doctors visits with me :-)

    Riley is too cute to caption!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun list. Don't you love what kids can do to cell phones. My son put mine in the microwave...AND TURNED IT ON! I didn't know cell phones could stink like that. The same day I got my new one. He stepped on it. All in the name of keeping the peace too!

    BTW, love the picture. "I knight thee, Madame Mommy."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...cute not me's! Sorry I'm late in commenting! Love Riley:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That picture is SO cute! Such a priceless moment. I love her "I am queen of the world" face.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!