Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday

It's 8:00 and my sweet princess is drinking her milk and relaxing next to me while I get ready to participate in the free weekly therapy created by MckMama. If you want to get in on the fun head over to her blog and read what everyone else has NOT been doing this week. And away we go!
I am NOT thrilled to be sitting at home on a Monday with my little princess while my husband snoozes in bed. I am NOT so glad to be a teacher and get all these wonderful holidays. I am NOT double blessed to have a husband who teaches too (at the same school I do) so that we can enjoy these delightful holidays together as a family!
I was NOT so bummed when following a great idea of my husband we went to a Circuit City yesterday in search of Adobe Photoshop deeply discounted and discovered that those were long gone. I did NOT then ask him to take me to Cold Stone because if I couldn't have my software I needed some ice cream.
I did NOT indulge myself in another favorite therapeutic activity last night by creating and coloring this squiggle while watching Big Love. I am NOT a dork who still loves to break out the crayons and color sometimes.
From February 09

I did NOT just have to go do an 8 baby wipe change on my daughter thanks to Rachel Ray's cheeseburger chili mac that we had for dinner last night.
Our princess does NOT have her first sty! She did NOT develop it while I was away all day on Valentine's Day. Since I did NOT forget to take pictures of her in her adorable PRE Valentine's Day outfit I did NOT snap a few pics of the poor thing sty and all at our Valentine's Day family dinner at Red Robin. We were NOT the only family in there - in fact it was packed full of families enjoying LOVE day together.
From February 09

HAPPY PRESIDENT'S DAY!

3 comments:

  1. WOW HER STYE LOOKS LIKE A BALLOON! Opps I was yelling! I love those big duty diaper changes. Enjoy the day off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute not me's! Sorry about the stye..those are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coloring has got to be one of the best blood pressure reducing pastimes. Nothing compares to the feeling of opening a new box of crayons.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!