Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Girly Fun

I LOVE having a little girl. Don't get me wrong, I want a son so badly that I think about stealing borrowing my friend's little man all the time. However, I love bows and dresses, skirts and glitter. I drool over tights and Lelli Kelly's, hot pink and sequins.



What's cuter than a dress? A very chic brown and blue dress!


Give us a big bow anyday!

From Riley's First Birthday!

Tiara, check! Multi colored gift ribbon flare, check, check! Footie pajamas on your birthday, check, check and check!



Pink, gingham, and bedazzled! Do they make these in adult size??

Luckily the princess is a willing participant in these shenanigans of mine and my husbands. That's right I said my husband. He frequently will deem my choice of outfit not quite right and march our baby back into her room to fix it. What can I say? My man's got style.

3 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!! I love having little girls to dress up, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pics! We miss Riley on our busy week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her onsie outfit she was wearing in that photo.

    Girls rock! X.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!