Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me! Monday


It's Monday again and time for Not Me! fun created by the one and only MckMama. If you want to get in on the fun head over to her blog for the rules or stop by just to read what everyone else did NOT do this week. Boy do I have some doozies this week!

We did NOT start off our Monday by getting pulled over for "disregarding a stop sign" within sight of work. The man did not actually laugh as he told us how many teachers he had gotten that morning. It was NOT just the most delightful way to start our week.

I did NOT send my kid to daycare in her footie jammies today. I always wake up in time to get her and myself dressed and ready for work. She is not still in her jammies at 12:45 in the afternoon.




Oh I did NOT come down with a cold on Friday essentially bombing our whole weekend. It is NOT fair to be sick over the weekend! However, due to my illness I excused myself from my housekeeping side job and I did NOT do any of the usual weekend chores.

My little sister is NOT turning 26 on Wednesday. No, NOT me. My little sister is still in her teens, thus making me in my early twenties. We are NOT both officially over the 20's hump this year and inching closer to the next decade.



I do NOT mind shamelessly plugging a good friend of mine's photography business and will NOT at all hesitate to recommend her for your infant, child and maternity photographing needs. She is new, but very talented and so wonderful to work with. Visit her site to check out her work.

4 comments:

  1. I had to laugh at the getting pulled over one! I am a teacher as well, and got pulled over officer on the way to a school concert. That was embarrassing and I was late! What can we say? We can't wait to get to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oriental chicken salad:
    1 head iceburg lettuce
    2 chicken breast
    1 pkg Oriental ramen noodles
    1/2 cup oil (something light, not real thick)
    3 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
    2 tbsp sugar

    mix ramen seasoning packet with oil, sugar, vinegar. set aside.

    cook chicken breast in a skillet with a little butter or oil and cut into small bite size pieces OR use leftover chicken cut up and warmed in the skillet.

    cut iceburg lettuce into bite size pieces into a large bowl. crumble dry ramen noodles over lettuce. add chicken and drizzle on "dressing" just before serving. toss and serve!

    this feed me, hubby, and four kids. :)

    hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...us cookie lickers need to stick together! lol After reading your NOT ME post I see we have a lot in common! :-) I hope you have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing wrong with the kiddo in pj's at 12:45 PM. Sometimes my kids are not in their pajamas all day long!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!