Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ramblings

It's that time of the blog again where I have lots of things to say that don't fit a specific topic. Speaking of "fit"...



Check out lil miss Dorito face who threw a hot fit when I took the bag away because she was getting red Dorito fingerprints all over my couch. Speaking of my couch...



There are few things that make me happier than watching my two babies snuggling on the couch together in the mornings or after their naps. Speaking of naps...



Baseball totally puts me to sleep, but the other day I watched a game with great interest because TG was in the front row! He got awesome tickets and got to spend a day out with the guys. Speaking of the guys...



Riley's people drawing skills have greatly improved in the last two weeks and she spends hours down in her new playroom drawing on her dry erase board. As you can see she loves to cover the entire surface with her version of people - a circle for the head, an actual smiley face, two legs and shoes. We think it's pretty darn cute. And finally speaking of cute...



Here's a pic of my glam self after my sister's wedding still getting "my mom" on by bathing the cutest baby boy I know.

1 comment:

  1. such a fun post...love TG at the game, and LOVE her people drawing skills..we are so not there yet at all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!