Thursday, October 14, 2010

Monkey See, Monkey Do

Riley frequently pulls over the boppy that I keep in the living room and implores me, "Mommy, you ho-wold me like a ba-a-by?" and "Mommy, you tell my Daddy to be quiet?"

I know it's a phase based on the fact that she sees her little brother on there quite a bit so I do oblige her in small increments of time.

(If you read that thinking I actually nurse her, I DO not! I simply hold her on top of the boppy on my lap usually in the evening while TG is bathing Camden upstairs.)

But I have never seen her do this particular thing until yesterday afternoon. I was sitting on the floor in the living room checking my email and noticed that she had gone eerily silent. I thought she might have fallen asleep so I looked over and saw her with her shirt held up...





Without missing a beat she said, "Mommy, I feeding my baby from my cumm-ee. She so hun-ner-ee."

She's going to make a great Mom someday.

As long as we get her straightened out on where the milk actually comes from before then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us some love!