Monday, October 4, 2010

Beautiful Ballerina Princess



One of Riley's favorite dress up ensembles.

A hand me down ballerina costume, blue "bal-yarina shoes" from Harris Teeter, and my wedding veil (I borrowed that idea from twinnie).

Whenever she wants to play dress up she will come to me and say "Mommy, you help me wook wike a prin-swess?"

When she's all ready she will twirl around and ask, "How my wook?" or "I a bee-uuuu-teeful prin-swess" or "Wook me! I'm a bee-uuuu-teeful bal-yarina!"

Clearly Riley is not lacking in confidence and I know I'm her mom, but I have to agree I think she's just beautiful.

4 comments:

  1. She is so pretty! Miss A pretends to be a "banarina" a lot around here...so much so we decided that is what she will be for Halloween. I just need to get a leotard and some shoes...any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!