Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Outtakes

You Moms and Dads out there know what I'm talking about.

Ever tried taking monthly pictures of your child? It gets harder the older they get. Because older = more mobile, wiggly, easily distracted, less compliant.

We have officially hit the "1 in 25 photos" stage meaning that out of 25 attempts at a monthly (or really any) picture I only got 1 where he was sitting up without trying to eat his lamb or the sign.

Case in point.


Trying to destroy the sign.


Attempting to milk the sheep.



Going for the ear.


Almost gave in and resorted to this photo where he was at least somewhat restrained.

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big he is! Time has flown by...he's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you know I know exactly what you are talking about! It's quite comical, isn't it? I always imagine someone watching the whole thing happening and I am sure they would crack up. Evan got to see it take place for Finley's 12 month photo. Hilarious of course.
    Those pics of Camden are so sweet and I like the one of him milking the sheep!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!