Tuesday, January 24, 2012

4

"Hey Mom? When I go to sleep tonight you can decorate okay? For my birthday? Right, Mom? I'm gonna be 4!  Right, Mom?  Not today, but the next day?  Right?"

Right.  A little Scotch tape and crepe paper.



Some poster board and glitter to make lots of number 4s.



Add a few Ariel balloons.


Tie down a big heart balloon for the Birthday Princess.


Use a paint pen, more poster board, random bits of ribbon, and finger paint, for a special bunting.


Plus some swag should do it.


To celebrate 4 incredible years with our beautiful little girl.  Happy 4th Birthday Riley!


 

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! Thanks for the reminder. :-) I realized I haven't put anything up for Audrey's birthday tomorrow. I will have to look online for a bunting I can print off for free! You had some great quick ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!