Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Writing in the sand

I've seen a lot of neat ideas on Pinterest and the blog world for taking an annual photo of your kiddos. Some people document pumpkin patch trips every year, or birthday shots, and a lot of people start keeping track from the first day of their child's formal schooling.

I'm a beach lover and I always have been so I decided to start taking a beach photo by their names in the sand and of their growing footprints each year. I did it last year in OBX, we captured them on the beautiful Kailua beach in Hawaii this spring and we managed to get some pretty cute shots in Corolla.

Riley's sweet footprint


Little man's growing stomper.













































Our adorable big boy!

Our beautiful little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us some love!