Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Where Oh Where Have We Been?

I was humbled when so many of my friends asked what happened to my blog. I am so touched that so many of you that I love have been following along in my kid's lives, even though it's from afar.

I didn't mean for it to show up as if you needed a password to read the blog. No one had the password because I wasn't even posting. I really hope that I didn't offend anyone.

I'm happy to tell you that nothing too major happened. Life just got the best of me there for a little while. I shut the blog down because I personally needed to slow down and take a few things off my plate. I promised myself that I'd get back to it when things slowed down a bit and then I just realized that it's never going to slow down. We have two children who are full of life, two full time jobs and a household to run. So with no chance in the foreseeable future of things slowing down, I am just working on my ability to prioritize as best I can and take a break when I need to.

This blog is definitely a priority for me. I enjoy writing and I love having a journal of Riley and Camden that I can share with them someday.

So if you're still here with us, thank you! We love you guys and we can't wait to keep on sharing our lives with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us some love!