Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's Mother's Day, Hooray!

All of you hardcore Diego fans should know that song.

I had an amazing Mother's Day weekend. It was the perfect balance of some "me" time and family time. Riley always says, "I wubs our wittle fami-wee" and I couldn't agree more.

TG got me breakfast, lunch and dinner so nary a meal was prepared nor a dish washed. Ahh, heaven, I'm in heaven. It's the simple things in life these days.

Even though he sent me off to Lucketts with twinnie and her Mama for several delightful hours on Saturday where I got my own gift, he still surprised me with something I've been wanting for a while.

An external hard drive with 1 TB of space!!! Let the photo organizing begin! Nothing says love to me like a gift that shows he really listens to what I say. Because if you know me, you know it's an amazing feat to take in even half of my blabbing.

A year ago I was a new Mommy of two and now I'm the proud Mommy of two toddlers that I love more than anything in the world.


I learned from my own Mother, who has given me more love and support than any girl could ask for. She is an amazing Mama, and our beloved Gammy.


She learned from her own Mother, our beloved and much missed Tutu. We hope to see you soon Tutu!


And not to be forgotten is our Gigi who raised TG to be a loving husband and father who knows how to treat his wife right on Mother's Day.


Happy Mother's Day to all you Mama's out there! I hope your day was filled with love, pampering and appreciation for all that you do.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving us some love!