Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day With Two

This was my first Mother's Day with two kids and it couldn't have been more wonderful. On Saturday night TG and Riley returned home from a trip to the Teeter with a cookie cake in tow. It was supposed to be for Mother's Day, but hello you can't make a cookie cake wait.

She decorated it "herself".


On Sunday morning TG snuck out during Camden's 7:30 am feeding and returned home with IHOP take out. If you didn't know before, now you do, IHOP does take out. When I told my own mother this she woke up my father and said "Our daughter is eating IHOP in bed, you are on your a**".

Riley is saying "Happy Mother's Day, MA!" (Please disregard my first thing in the morning look)


We spent some time together as a family, followed by a nice two hour nap for everyone before heading out to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants. Camden was a dream and slept the whole time. Riley did wonderful and seriously chowed down on her dinner.

I managed to convince her to pause for a second to take a picture with me, but if you notice she would not relinquish her spoon.


Looking a little bit prettier in this photo and everybody's belly's are full.


And a Happy (blog belated) Mother's Day to my mom, grandmother, and Gigi (who I promise we'll get pictures of with Camden soon!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us some love!