Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Road Trip!

We did the unthinkable a couple days ago. We loaded up our 2 week old and 2 year old for a 4 hour road trip. If we hadn't left in the morning I would have had a cocktail before we got in the car.

Who am I kidding, if there had actually been any cocktails available at nine am I would have had one. I said a little prayer for sanity as we got everyone strapped in and God answered my prayer.

We only had to stop once to feed the little man and let the little gal go potty. Other than that Riley spent most of her trip singing, and silently watching TV with wireless headphones (=she can listen to her show while TG and I can blissfully NOT listen to her show).


And our sweet newborn spent most of his trip watching the inside of his eyelids.


It's the small victories and mini amounts of quiet time that really count.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving us some love!