Monday, June 7, 2010

These Are The Words

I follow this blog that makes me cry and smile. The story is so sad and so uplifting at the same time. If you're looking for a new blog to read one day, I'd suggest this one. It's the story of a happy and healthy baby named Chloe whose Mama passed away shortly after she was born.

Chloe's Daddy writes the blog and he doesn't write very often, but he had a post today with some song lyrics that I just loved enough to share with my two children on my blog.

See the thing is, most of my blog is full of humorous and happy stories. I love sharing our lives and adventures with you, but I really keep this updated with memories, tidbits, and stories for Riley and Camden. My hope is that someday they will read this and be able to see how much I loved them, how happy they made me and oh how much I loved being their Mom.

So, if something ever happened to me, these are the words I would want to say to my two beloved babies.

And I started writing,
Just what I'd say,
If we were face to face,
I'd tell you just what you mean to me,
I'd tell you these simple truths,

Be strong in the LORD and,
Never give up hope,
You're going to do great things,
I already know,
God's got His hand on you so,
Don't live life in fear,
Forgive and forget,
But don't forget why you're here,
Take your time and pray,
These are the words I would say


Riley and Camden,

I love you to the moon and back again, to infinity and beyond, forever and ever.


3 comments:

  1. Linds, such touching and inspiring words. Riley and Camden are so blessed to have a wonderful mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been in tears all morning.... Of course they will know that you mean the word to them. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think if you really loved Cam you would change the name of your blog from "Parents to a Princess" to something more suitable. You're going to give the little guy a complex.

    Now Duke, he definitely could have been included in the Princess category. BURN!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!