Sunday, June 20, 2010

Smile

You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed


Sing like a bird, dizzy in my head


Spin like a record, crazy on a Sunday night.


You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe


Shine like gold, buzz like a bee


Just the thought of you can drive me wild


Oh you make me smile.


Back when I first met you I remember watching kids flock to you like the pied piper and thinking what an amazing Father you were going to make someday. The kind that would love your kids unconditionally, always have time for them, and of course play with them whenever they wanted.

I thank God that he chose me to give you the children that made you that Dad.

I love you so much TG. Happy Father's Day!

3 comments:

  1. aww....sweet Linds..Happy Father's Day to all the Daddy's out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tear. that was so sweet. happy father's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post. The last family picture is precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!