Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It Was The Best Day

Ever. More like weekend actually.

For Memorial Day we went to a local lake and spent time with some of our favorite people on their boat and other water toys.

Riley LOVES all things lake related. She was just so happy the entire time and it warmed my heart to see my little girl enjoy herself so much.

In the "Spotter's Seat". She was watching her Daddy power board and she let us know everytime he "felled off".


Cruising the waters. She kept saying "fastder, fastder!" She loved the wind and water spray in her face.


Riding the jet ski. This wasn't her first time believe it or not.


TG said she kept asking him to make it "gump, gump" which is Riley speak for jump. I told you she was a daredevil.


The water was the perfect temperature to cool off on a warm day. She swam around and around the boat and we had to drag her back in when it was time to go. She did not want to stop.


And as always, a pic of the little man. He was there and he was SO chill.


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I want to say thank you to all the servicemen and women (and their families!) I know who have given their time to help protect our country and our freedom.


2 comments:

  1. I love it that she's a daredevil..and Boosta speak is the same for jump..."gump"....LOVE those V kids! Cam is looking so big...and so laid back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like SO much fun!!! I want to get Gabbie on a boat so bad. I love how brave Riley is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!