Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Almost Wordless Wednesday



No, Camden is not thrilled in this photo, but he was a second before I took it and a second after she had scampered off the couch.

In other news, Camden is 7 weeks old today.


And this is a picture of his big sister at 7 weeks old.


I can't decide what I think. When he was pulled out of my stomach the first thing TG said was, "He looks just like Riley!" It's been so long since she was that little and some days I think he does look just like her, but then I see pictures like this and I can't tell. There are definite similarities like their round heads, Mr. Burns hairline, and double chins. But I feel like her features were daintier somehow. Is that even a word? If it isn't, I'm making it one.

And so much for it being a Wordless Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. Well, one thing is for sure, they are both adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, she has more feminine features. Which is a good thing, I imagine :) They do look an awfully lot alike, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. agree...he's darker and has less hair...and there's something more delicate about her..and she still just looks like herself to me! Love his belly in the sofa pic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!