Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Belated Valentine's Day - Sort Of

I sat down one night last week and lined up a a couple posts.

I forgot to add pics to the Valentine's Day post. So it posted with my image codes with some cute, but not V-Day related pics of the little man. Mom Brain strikes again!

So, here's a recap of our first Valentine's Day as a family of 4.

The princess was feeling under the weather that morning. I served a breakfast of heart "toasties" and she was able to play with the little gifts TG and I got her. That perked her up a bit.



While she ate breakfast and watched the new Disney Pirates show, Little Man hung out with me in the kitchen. He's big into playing in the refrigerator, dishwasher and cabinets now.



After playing together for a bit Cam went down for a nap and Riley and I played dress up. She agreed to a photo shoot after the promise of a few conversation hearts.







You can clearly see that those hearts only bought me a few seconds before she dissolved into silly billy mode. I think she's still cute as can be though.

I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful day with your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us some love!