Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Boy And His Soccer Ball

A while ago, out of nowhere, TG started talking about this soft soccer ball he had when he was a kid and how much he loved it.

I was all, mmhmm, okay, because I had no idea what he was talking about.

But on a browsing trip to IKEA (I told you I'm willing to do anything to get out of the house lately), I saw these and a lightbulb flipped on.



Of course I bought one and couldn't wait to show TG that I found his beloved childhood ball.

But someone beat him to it.

Camden LOVES this thing. Whenever he spots the ball Cam smiles.


Turbo crawls over to it.


Scoops it up.


And proceeds to roll around on the floor with the ball, burying his face in it.


The whole time he is giggling, babbling, and growling.


Until Cam decides that he has whooped that ball's hiney for now.


The whole time TG watches with pride and understanding.
I don't really get it, but do I love my boys who love that ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us some love!