Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle

We hit a big milestone today. My first baby has her very first loose tooth.

She told me early in the day that one tooth was behind the other tooth, but I basically told her to hush because she had been whining all morning and she was whining when she told me this. Then about 20 minutes later she said, "Mom, look, this tooth is moving!" Of course, then I understood what she meant before when I hushed her and I hastened to her mouth to see for myself. Sure enough, one of her bottom central incisors is wiggly. I actually gasped when I wiggled it, which scared her for a second, but then I started cheering and clapping. She was such a ball of emotion she was laughing and crying, jumping up and down and clapping and shrieking all at once.

Riley thinks it's pretty awesome and she kept talking about it all day. She couldn't wait to tell TG and as soon as he got home she accosted him in the hallway showing him her loose tooth.  For all the more she is wiggling it and pushing on it, I'm guessing it will be free in the next week or so.

I can't believe my 4 year old, (16 days from 5) has a loose tooth already, but here she is in all her wiggly tooth glory.


1 comment:

  1. How exciting!
    Both my big kids had their first loose teeth then. Get ready, mama!!! It will happen soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!