Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Seen and Heard

SEEN:

Riley, the Good Witch.


Cam boo, my little cereal face, rocking his "Terrible Toddler" bib.


Riley, (who by the grace of God got her Daddy's long legs), looking just as cute as can be in her little sparkly red shoes.


Camden playing peek-a-boo with me from behind the couch.


HEARD:

Coloring a picture of "Swinderwelwa" and "Prince Carming"
Riley: Ohhh. Prince Carming tied up. (she has drawn a circle around him)
Me: Why?
Riley:
Him a baaaaaad boy!
Me:
What did he do?
Riley: Prince Carming broked Swinderwelwa's heart. So I tied hims up and I gonna dump juice on him.


Me: Riley, are you hungry? Do you want a snack?
Riley: Oh, sure!

Riley: Mommy, you give me one can-knees?
Me: Yes.
Riley: Thanks you Mommy! You da best!

Watching the trailer for Tangled on tv.
Riley: I gonna go see dat moo-bee.
Me: That's right.
Riley: I goin on a date. I gonna see dat moo-bee with my fam-a-ly. But not my brudder. He a day-bee.

Sitting at the dinner table watching football while TG and I finish dinner prep in the kitchen. Riley: Whoa-uh! Good catch boy!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE the pic of Riley in the red/white dress - she's a beauty!! Growing so fast!!

    Have a great Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks adorable in the red dress and shoes!
    Love Camden's bib! You rock, little dude!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!