Sunday, November 28, 2010

Daddy Phrases

A major illness took down our Thanksgiving 2010 so I'll blog about that later, but today Riley said some things that just had us in stitches.

TG has a few phrases that he says, usually when he's watching football. Today we saw just how closely Riley is listening to not just what we say, but how and why we say it.

Riley was coloring on her glo doodle this afternoon. She turned to talk to me and TG quickly erased her board before she could see. When she turned back around she saw the empty board and said, "WHAT?!?!". It sounded just like TG when he disagrees with a ref call.

This evening before bed Camden was fiddling with an empty beer bottle while he sat in TG's lap. (Please don't be concerned he was perfectly safe.) But when Riley rounded the corner and saw him she said, "Are you kiddin me brudder?!?". It sounded so much like her Daddy that I gave myself a cramp I laughed so hard.


2 comments:

Thanks for leaving us some love!