Saturday, March 28, 2009

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Either it's spring fever or craft fever, but either way I'm feeling creative again so I'm updating the blog layout. Please excuse our "dust" as I upload and change the look of R.B.'s site.
**********************************************************
Also, I'd like to ask you again to please keep baby Stellan in your prayers. His little heart is battling and continues to tolerate the SVT, but they really want to see his heart respond to the medication and break out of it into a regular rhythm. Please also pray for his mother who has without fail been by his side, sleeping in hospital conference rooms for a week now, comforting her son and fighting for what he needs. I can't imagine having to watch Riley go through what she has had to watch her poor baby go through.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us some love!