Monday, March 30, 2009

Silence Surprises

Silence is rare around this house. Okay, let's be honest silence is non-existent. Poor T.G. married a wife who never shuts up and wants to talk to him and at him all the time. Then in a 50-50 gene pool toss up he got a daughter who talks nearly as much as her Mommy, but much, much LOUDER.

The sweet girl has tons to say so she is never silent, she's either babbling, laughing, shrieking, talking, or crying. So, imagine my surprise when after listening and watching her play in the living room with her baby doll as I cooked from the kitchen suddenly I heard -----------------.

I leaned forward and peered down the open length of our first floor and spied the reason for the silence.

Surprise 1, she has crawled up on to the couch BY HERSELF (the couch is Double D's last safe haven in the house, god help them now).



Surprise 2, she can open the laptop.





Surprise 3, she knows exactly how to TURN ON the laptop.



What a difference a year makes! Now, if only I could teach her how to pay our bills online, answer work e-mails and update her own blog.

5 comments:

  1. Totally true. If only my boys could do the same! Elijah is always like, "mom, can you look up bigships.com please?" In their lifetime, the only thing they know is technology~ I love it! Sweet pics by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh! How does she do that! Riley is such a superstar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS LOVE the new blog layout...I need some tips on getting 3 pics in my top header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So smart! Audrey knows how to bang her hands on the keyboard but not so sure on how to open it or turn it on yet...thank goodness...I don't need anything else to have to watch out for! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my that me swoon and chuckle. She is tyrying to make Daddy proud lol. Too adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!