Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday

I almost did NOT post NMM this week and I should NOT be doing this since I have a million other things to do this week, but a short NMM could NOT hurt right?? Of course if you want to procrastinate on your chores, errands, working out have fun too then head on over to MckMama's place and get the skinny on how it's done or just enjoy reading the 400+ other NMM confessions via Mr. Linky.

I did NOT get a craft fever attack again this week. I most certainly do NOT have the time in my day to sit around with my glue gun and $1 Target ribbon to create these adorable bows!

I am NOT secretly lusting after these shoes. I have NOT already added them to my Old Navy account cart and do not keep visiting the site to look at them. I do NOT keep trying to justify to myself why just one pair of spring sandals won't hurt me. I am NOT so concerned over the economy and employment that I can't even bring myself to spend $20 on a pair of shoes!

I do NOT keep checking weather.com in hopes of seeing the return of my delightful spring weather. This darn winter weather is NOT derailing my plans of walking at least 2.5 miles with R.B. everyday. I do NOT only have 19 weeks now until Hawaii and therefore efforts must be doubled. I did NOT shriek with glee when I went to weather.com today and saw this!

And I do NOT have another minute to spare on this. If you have suffered through my NM's this week and you do NMM leave me a comment so I can visit and enjoy reading yours! (HELLO! TATA!!!) Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! We're looking forward to our bread making, dinner getting, hopefully playing outside with Zaden's new dump truck, bubbles and lawnmower playdate on Wednesday! Oh, and I have a coupon for $5 off at Old Navy....you may have it if you'd like...I think I've bought everything we need from there for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok 2.5 miles tomorrow - lets do the Ashburn Village lake loop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here. I cannot get myself to spend money on stuff either. Ughh. It was never a problem before! I question how this is helping our economy!
    Cute hair thingies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!