Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday

f
I did NOT post my "Not Me!" Monday last week, but I'm raring and ready to go this week. If you want in on the fun head over to MckMama's place to read up on how it's done. Thanks for reading mine and if you posted some Not Me's this week leave me a comment so I can visit you!
I'm NOT ready for Monday this week and I'm so sad to see this warm weekend go! I do NOT have spring fever already because we have 4 long weeks to go until spring break!
Riley did NOT want to oblige me with a smiling picture of her in this very adorable outfit that was a gift from Gigi and Papa. (Also she did NOT want to put down her pepper mill for one second either)
I did NOT proceed to stalk her around the house in an attempt to get a smiling picture only to get a lot of pictures that look like this... (I was serious about the pepper mill)


I am so sad that I will NOT be able to go on the MckMama Cruise, but that is because in 20 short weeks I will be here...

Looking out at this...

I am NOT in a battle against time to lose weight before I will be on the beaches of our beloved Hawaii! 20 weeks does NOT seem so long when faced with the knowledge that 95% of our time there is spent in swim suits!
What have you NOT been up to this week? (that means you Tata get in on the Not Me Monday fun so I can read yours!)

8 comments:

  1. So jealous of your Hawaii trip! I think since Zaden and Riley are such good friends you should take us with you! Of course, I will have JUSt had Kellam, so I may not be up for travel just yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanna join the MckCruise too, but there's just no way. =0(

    I have a daughter named Riley, too! Mine's NINE already though. =0)

    Enjoyed your Not Me's. Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not going on the cruise either...or to Hawaii but I am trying to lose weight! It is HARD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit is no joke. She is so stinkin' cute! We have to get the girls together to play.
    Do you have a play kitchen BTW because Gabbie has the same pepper mill. Although she doesn't have the same obsession with it, I do have the same issue of not smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am NOT sick of the wind that is preventing me from enjoying our walks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to say hi and thanks for the comment. And a trip to Hawaii sounds great....trying to lose weight before then doesn't! lol Good luck with it though! Cute not me's and blog. Have a great day. :-)

    Tyra

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Riley is changing from "cutest baby ever" into "prettiest little girl". I cannot believe how fast she has grown, seriously! Btw, that place in Hawaii looks AMAZING. Jealous, very jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very, very jealous. Sigh.
    I can't believe they are just going to pink slip. Are you on the cut list, or are you safe? I am glad our principal came around and talked to us personally, it takes a *bit* of the sting out of it!
    Make sure to post in Hawaii, so we can live it up through you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!