Monday, March 23, 2009

My Best Workout Partner

isn't really in need of working out. She's just a 14 month old bundle of energy who willingly joins her Mommy, who is in much need of working out.



This weekend we finally found and purchased a bike trailer for Riley. We've been on the lookout for a used one for a while and got a great deal on this at a consignment sale. The amazing T.G. took it to a bike shop on Saturday and had them check it for safety and properly set it up for me. Our area is surrounded by awesome bike trails and walking paths that take you all over town and I've been itching to add bike riding to my workout regimen.

Riley has happily let me push her on long walks in her stroller so of course she was more than happy for me to tow her in her carriage. Today we made the trip to her favorite park about 3 miles away. To top it off we were the only ones there (that rarely happens!) and we were able to enjoy it all by ourselves.

We came...




We climbed...






We chuckled...






We conquered...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us some love!