Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Things I Love, Pt. 3

I know it's impossible crazy and too time consuming for me to document every little moment with Riley that want to remember, but oh how I wish I could...in any case here's just a bit of the things that melt my heart.

I LOVE

The look on her face as she plunged her hand into her Jello cup tonight and discovered it's delightfully squishy feeling between her little fingers.

The squeal of her voice as she fetches better than our dogs chases her Pittsburgh Steeler truck across the length of our floor over and over again.

Her sweet way of crawling into my lap for a quick snuggle in the middle of playing before she's off and running again.

Watching her squat low with her little hands on her knees tonight to look up at the broiler light through the oven door.

Letting her put her dogs brothers away each morning and her finally learning to give them their treat instead of trying to eat it.

Her adorable baby voice talking and talking away as she learns more and more words.

Coming down in the morning on the weekend and seeing her like this, enjoying her AM milk and gearing up for her day.

The sweet way she takes care of her scary to Mommy very life like little baby doll by feeding her a bottle, rocking her in her arms, kissing her head, and patting her back.

2 comments:

  1. aww cute! I haven't seen her take care of her baby yet! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you tell her this all day because it completely shows all the little things :) and I heart that! X.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!