Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

8 years ago I spent the first birthday with my then boyfriend. I can still remember what a big deal it was to be invited along on the family dinner to celebrate with them. You see it was the first time I had seen him in several months because he and I had a whirlwind summer romance that turned into a very long distance relationship.

That's another story for another blog my friends, but I do know these things. That summer romance became a love story where God blessed me with a man who is beyond amazing in so many ways. He is thoughtful, and funny, he is kind and charming, and most importantly he loves children and they love him. If I had a dollar for everytime that someone told me how lucky I was to have him I'd be exceedingly rich.

Speaking of children that love him, this year he gave me the best gift I could possibly ask for in the form of our free spirited, happy, healthy, beautiful baby girl. If it's possible for anyone to love him more than I do, it's definitely his daughter who is Daddy's girl. So Daddy, Riley and I want to tell you that you're our # 1, we are so thankful for you and that we love you very much.
Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl...we were a summer romance gone long distance as well....many MANY moons ago! Tell Matt we said Happy Birthday...is he even 30 yet?? Babies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!