Friday, December 5, 2008

Since it's Christmas time...

While I love blogging about Riley and all of her achievements, I equally enjoy reading other people's blogs. One of my favorite's is a lady named MckMama, whose blog I found through another favorite of mine, Bring The Rain.

Mckmama is hosting a holiday raffle with a seriously awesome Canon Rebel prize package this Christmas. All you have to do is buy a raffle ticket for $10 and all proceeds go to three amazing charities, String of Pearls, No Hands But Ours, and The Elison Project.

What better time to give to others than Christmas time? You can purchase a ticket for yourself or as a gift for a friend! To purchase a raffle ticket click on the "Rebel (Without) For A Cause" button on the top right hand of my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us some love!