Monday, December 1, 2008

Not Me Monday



It's that time again and although I've been neglectful (BUSY OR WITH A SICK BABY) the past few Mondays I couldn't help but join in on the MckMama created fun (therapy) again this week.
I am NOT blogging while my baby sleeps when I should be (you can pick from the list) dusting, vacuuming, washing dishes, doing laundry, doing school work, making dinner, making the bed, putting away laundry, putting away empty Christmas decor boxes, writing out bills, working on our Christmas cards, cleaning the windows, cleaning the bathrooms, cleaning my dogs...
I did NOT miss the 10 month birthday post! Even further, I am NOT in denial that I have a 10 month old that can:
Wave hi and bye almost 100% of the time now, Take about 4-5 steps before collapsing to the floor, Feed herself yogurt with a spoon, Say Dada, but not Mama, Calls me Dada and not Mama, Understand no but not follow it all the time, Stand up all by herself, Say "WO" when she hears the cell phones ring, and Wiggle like the wiggliest worm everytime we try to change her diaper!
I have NOT been procrastinating on Christmas gifts and my list is NOT still completely intact with all the gifts I need to get.
I did NOT send all my friends to Snapfish and still NOT receive my BOOK YET WHEN EVERYONE ELSE I KNOW HAS THEIR BOOKS!!!!
Lastly, my Steelers did NOT ---- oh wait scratch that OH YES THEY DID beat the pants off the Patriots last night! Woohoo! But I did NOT scare my poor baby about 10 times by yelling at the TV...whoops.


2 comments:

  1. Just wait until your 10 month old is fully mobile, steady on her feet. Diaper changings are a glorious battle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, is it possible that it gets worse? She cries and puts up the biggest fuss ever! Half the time I can barely get it on properly and I end up giving her a diaper wedgie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!