Friday, January 2, 2009

Scratch if it itches

I've got that New Year's Itch and it seems to hit me all at once.

1) I completely cleaned out our closet - well only my half since it was the half that needed it. I folded, hanged, cleaned out for goodwill, organized and deodorized. It's a sight to behold.

2) I put up all our laundry from all our traveling over this winter break and started to organize Riley's room. I hung up the letters that her Aunt TaTa custom made for her.

3) I decided our blog needed a facelift and started tutoring myself in blog code online. It's a wip so bear with me, but it should be up and running by tomorrow!!!

I'm scratching away friends, but more itches are sure to arise over the next few days. Speaking of the garage could use a good cleaning out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us some love!