Monday, January 12, 2009

Things I Love

Welcome to the second edition of Things I Love about our little Riley Boo. As her first birthday is fast approaching, I can't believe how much she's grown and just how different she seems everyday. Of course I love everything about her, but there are some things that she does that are just too darn cute to forget like...


From January 2009
Lately when I empty the dishwasher she tries to crawl up on and then STAND on the door of it. Today to distract her I gave her the empty silverware caddy and her spoons. She was very quiet for the four minutes it took me to unload it. To my surprise when I turned around I discovered she is quite aware of how to put her spoons in for a washing. Chore chart coming up!

From January 2009
I love that my kid loves Nilla Wafers as much as I do. I love even more that she opened the pantry herself, carried the box to the living room and had two cookies in fist by the time I exited from a 1 minute bathroom visit.

From January 2009

I love that Riley figured out a better use for this pop up toy. It was even cuter to watch her step on the buttons and pop open the doors that she intendend to stand on. It was almost unbearably cute to watch her sigh, kneel back down, close the doors and then try to use it as a stool again. She's such a daredevil, that adventurous spirit is from Daddy for sure.

1 comment:

  1. cute pics! hope you're feeling better and that Riley and Matt don't get it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!