Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Introducing Lucky Horse

I've been seriously remiss. Not having my download cord over the holidays threw me and I forgot that I didn't post Christmas photos on the blog. Well, the wait is over my blog friends and today is your "Lucky" day (if you'll only forgive my horrible photography skills). We are so pleased to introduce Riley's new friend...

Lucky Horse!
From Christmas 2008

Lucky Horse is Riley's very own rocking, bouncing pony; a wonderful first Christmas present from Gigi and Papa. He truly ROCKS. Lucky's mouth moves as he sings, and whinnies, neighs and clip clops. He's got a really soft mane and a big plush body for hours of bouncing fun yet to come. Riley has already learned how to grab his ears to make the sounds go and loves to ride on him (with supervision). She was so delighted to discover him on Christmas morning!

From Christmas 2008


Clearly her Daddy was too...he claims he was testing him out for safety's sake.
From Christmas 2008

2 comments:

  1. that thing is HUGE! Looks like fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful rocking horse! What a great gift for your little one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!