Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Things I Love

I have a good memory, but there are so many little things about Riley that I love AND that I want to be able to remember some day. So welcome to the first edition of "Things I Love" posts. Just tidbits of things that she does that just make my heart melt.

Lately Riley Boo has been a squirmy wormy so I get my snuggles in when I can and on every opportunity that I can get. Most of the time she'll snuggle and run, but if I put my forehead to hers it stops her everytime and she'll stay still for a moment just head to head with her Mommy long enough for me to get a little squeeze in. That's definitely something I love.

From Christmas 2008


And who could help but immediately fall in love with these cheeks and baby smiles? She delights in carrying around things of all sorts, shapes, types. Notice her glee in two golf balls on Christmas day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us some love!