Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My First Speedo

Almost a year ago, (and it feels so weird to say that), but almost a year ago this Saturday Riley was given one of my all time FAVORITE baby gifts from a dear college friend. The package arrived when she was a week old and among adorable infant tops I unearthed the gift that made me gasp, shriek and run into the living room waving it above my head. Ladies and gentlemen I present to you....


Riley's First Speedo!!!



From Riley's First Snow!


The turquoise embroidery on her chest actually says "My First Speedo". As if the swimsuit weren't cute enough, please take a moment to enjoy her "please stop photographing me" face, her wild child hair, and her little swimmies sticking out above her adorably roly poly legs. If that didn't do it for you I present...


From Riley's First Snow!

Her sweet baby belly sticking out in her cute pink Speedo. :)

P.S. That's one of her two sound machines that she's holding and she loves to press all the different sounds. She is an "ocean sounds" girl, but this one makes screeching seagull sounds so she's now a "waterfall and ocean sounds" girl. God bless the sound machine.

2 comments:

  1. She is cute!

    I just found your blog and love it! I'm looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to get this for Gabbie. Do you know where she found it? Jeff's summer league is just around the corner!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!