Thursday, September 11, 2008

So thankful

I am thankful for many things, but the gift of time with Riley is something I give thanks for daily! Being able to spend the afternoons with her has been better than I ever imagined it would be. It really is the best of both worlds because I love working and I LOVE our little girl so it's a major win-win. Of course, there is an amazing man who works very hard for us to make this all possible, so today I'm giving a big shout out of THANKS and LOVE to Riley's BEYOND WONDERFUL Daddy. I thank God for blessing me with you everyday. LOVE YOU!
The princess has had a great day so far! Her report from daycare was that it was her best day yet. She slept, GET THIS, 1 hour and 40 minutes for Ms. S today which is a new record. Ms. S. said she was happy, happy, happy the entire time. The beautiful weather has continued so we went straight from daycare to a park playdate with Linds and Z today. Linds heard about this really big and fun park called Dinosaur Park that's equidistant from both our houses. The best part is that there are multiple infant swings so we had a good time swinging the babies and talking. Here are the little cuties!




1 comment:

  1. love it! You're getting like I am about blogging...every time I have a cute pic of Zaden I feel like I am obligated to post it on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!