Friday, September 12, 2008

The library, a quiet place

Unless of course you're Riley Boo and you've just got so much to say! Today Riley and I walked to the library near our house. It is humid today, but not too warm so I figured some outside time would be good. Riley is pretty funny when she is in her stroller she is either completely alert, sitting ram rod straight up in her stroller using her little arms to hold herself up.....

OR she's chilling out, see example below. :)

After 30 minutes I found my books (let's not get me started on the disorderly mess that is the children's section of the library - dewey decimal is a waste of time here) and we headed back home. It has been cloudy all day, but I figured it would hold off. God definitely smiled on us today because it didn't start to pour down rain until we were just about at our driveway. Don't worry grandmas, I was prepared anyway with umbrellas and stroller covers.

I carried her most of the way home anyway because I didn't want her to fall asleep for her afternoon nap until we were home and she could get some food and get in her crib. This was tiring, but quite fun because she loves grabbing my face and giving me kisses which she did almost the whole way back. YES, about 95% of the time if I ask her to give mama kisses she will turn toward me and open up her little mouth. I ADORE IT.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving us some love!