Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hooray for Half Days!

For those of you who don't know, I made a little career change this summer. After much praying and thinking Matt and I decided that I would teach half day kindergarten so I can spend more time with the princess and she can spend less time in day care. It comes with the added bonus of being at Mill Run working right down the hallway from Matt. Funnily enough I turned down a job there last year because I was worried being in the same school with my husband would be awkward, however it is wonderful! Especially when I need help moving furniture or lifting heavy things!

Of course Mommy is thrilled about getting most of the day with my little girl. Here's how Riley feels about it:




P.S. You can see her little teeth in the second picture if you look closely!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving us some love!