Saturday, September 13, 2008

Riley Waves Hi

About 3 weeks ago when Gigi and Papa were here our little princess decided to start waving hi. It was early on Saturday morning and she was in her bebe pod while Daddy fed her cereal in the kitchen and Mommy and Gigi watched. Now, Matt and I have waved at her since she was only a few months old, but we didn't think she had any idea what we were doing. But on this morning she started waving hi by opening and closing her hand just like we do to her! I found this quite amusing as you can clearly hear while I tape her.

Disclaimer: After much reading of my manual and some trial and error I have sort of figured out how to get the video clips from our actual DVD recorder onto the computer. For all the videos I have posted so far we used our digital camera that has a simple USB cord connection. However, the day that Riley started waving hi our dig cam was in the car and I had to grab the DVD recorder. It's been locked on here and I'm so happy that I can finally share it with the rest of our family and friends. Downside...the file that I had was actually a chapter that had two recordings on it??? Any techies out there know how to isolate and upload just the one I want, let me know! Anyway, enough of my blabbing and on with the show!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us some love!