Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sitting on top of the world

In the past week Riley has hit a milestone that I particularly enjoy. She can sit up on her own. She can now go from crawl to sit and she can tip over and get back up herself. This means so much less bending over to pick up the princess say it with me, YAY! Here's a pic of her sitting up. She's watching her beloved doggies.
In unrelated Riley news, fall weather hit today and I'm hoping it's here to stay! It was a glorious 70 degrees, sunny and NO HUMIDITY! My first clue this morning that it had cooled off was Matt throwing the windows open all over the house. He just loves the fresh air (and usually his poor wife does when her allergies aren't attacking!). Riley and I took advantage of the weather and met Lindsley and Z for a park visit and a walk. Linds took a few more pics with her awesome camera that I'll post as soon as she sends them, but for now here's the princess in her stroller. You can clearly see that she loves the weather too!

1 comment:

  1. Pics are on the way! Will upload shortly...love the bogging! Think I'm addicted! Do they have support groups for that??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!