Monday, September 15, 2008

Curious, very curious...

Prior to Riley's birth, Matt and I were not big picture takers. We are not the kind of couple that has lots of pictures of us, in fact besides our wedding there's not many of those at all. We've had the same camera since 2003! However, after the birth of the princess we (and by we I mean I) became PHOTO OBSESSED. Every moment had to be captured on film, preserved in the pages of baby books and on the Internet. For my birthday I requested and got a new digital camera and to date since January 24th we have about 1000 pictures of our girl.

So, clearly Riley is accustomed to the funny box that Mommy is constantly cajoling her to look into (and SMILE). She never questioned or wondered about the camera before now and all of a sudden she is intrigued by the funny box. In fact when I pull it out she's immediately on the move hand outstretched for it with her "What is this? What can I do with this" look on her face.
Here's some pics of what happens when I try to preserve moments lately....

Hey, my Mommy, the paparazzo, is pointing that funny box at me again!That's it, I'm not sitting still for this anymore!

I'm gonna get you and I'll probably try to eat you!
Closer now....Hey! I thought I told you enough already!That's it! No more Miss Nice Girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us some love!