1. Evenings lounging at a local shopping center, eating burgers and custard.
2. The return of soccer Sundays and a solo parent church day with the kiddos.
3. Starry eyed FaceTime with Gammy.
4. Coloring outside with chalk.
5. Much needed bubble baths after long evenings outside.
6. The last month of Kindergarten for this cutie.
7. Warm days spent swinging while reppin' Beantown.
8. The last day of Pre-K (and potted plants galore!).
9. Rainy days and puddle jumping with Peppa and George.
10. Leafy green tree climbing.
11. And neon rainbows.
12. Post gym Saturdays having a pizza lunch date and practicing our shakas.
13. Brunch at our local Mexican joint after church.
14. Crafting time with my mini.
15. Dollar Store and Starbucks visits with this guy.
16. Lots of snuggle requests.
17. Tearing up the neighborhood on their 360 spark trike.
18. Frozen birthday parties in the park and FINALLY learning to swing by herself.
19. Memorial Day winery + BBQ picnics with friends.
20. Memorial Day sales shopping with these two goofs.
21. Memorial Day lounging at the fountains with friends and dreaming of the summer to come.
22. Breaking out our spring/summer wardrobe.
23. A dinner date with Daddy.
24. A girls only date with the besties to see Maleficent.
25. The end of 20 weeks worth of weekly indoor swimming dates with these two.