Friday, July 8, 2011

Little Frame: AT Project #7

Way back in November, when I finished the last bathroom project, I went out looking for some little things to jazz the space up a bit.

I found a vintage glass perfume and jewelry tray at Lucketts, a gorgeous white frame I used for a photo of our two babies in the tub at Z Gallerie, two pretty vases at IKEA, and a sweet three window frame at Home Goods.

It mocked me for months, empty, except for the $4.99 price sticker.

Until last weekend when I finally decided what I wanted to do with it.

I used some scrap paper I had on hand and bought these swirly silver glitter scrapbook stickers at Michaels for $2.99.

I used the paper as a background and then spelled three little words on the glass.

Splish, Splash, Bath


This was an easy project, less than 5 minutes, for under $10, but I'm so thankful that frame is no longer empty. I'll be sharing our finished bathroom soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us some love!