Monday, March 28, 2011

11 Months

Today my baby turned 11 months old.


Truth is, my baby is almost a big boy. A walking big boy at that.


I can't believe that he's almost one, but he's certainly acting like it.

From getting a good 11-12 hours of sleep a night to drinking from a sippy cup, only traces of my baby boy remain. He's quickly becoming a daredevil, sweet smiling, fun loving, ALL boy, little man. Lately Camden can be found Frankenstein walking more, playing with the magnets on the fridge, trying to climb into the dishwasher, emptying my tupperware cabinet, following around TG while he vacuums, wrestling with his big sister, climbing the stairs the second the gate comes down(even though he knows he isn't supposed to), eating rocks, dirt, grass, leaves or whatever he can get his chompers on, or banging on the window as he watches the neighborhood.


He LOVES his "Dada" and that's the first thing he says when he wakes up and the word he shrieks when he sees TG. His sister is his best friend and I'm pretty sure I've heard him saying "SASSY!" a time or two lately. As for me, I'm still wrapped around his finger. He doesn't know a stranger, although he does play a bit shy when someone new says hello, by smiling and then quickly tucking his little head into my neck before peeking out for another round of the game.


As for the milestones, he's a perfectly healthy, average 11 month old who we just love to bits. Because really, how could you not love his matching big belly and big smile?


I never thought I'd know what to do with a son, but I'm so glad God knew otherwise. Only one month to go and we'll be celebrating a big first birthday!

2 comments:

  1. I can't get enough of your shirtless cutie! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!