Monday, April 26, 2010

Swimming in April

Yes, you read that title right. After two crazy blizzards this winter Mother Nature decided to heat up the spring early for us. The first week in April we had temps soaring up into the high 80s and low 90s. This might be more normal for South Carolina and beyond, but we technically live in Yankee territory.

Anyway, we decided to forego the park on one of these hot days and broke out the swimming pool. After I set her up with 4 inches of water and some random toys I armed myself with a lounge chair, a diet coke and a magazine. It was a delightful way to spend an hour in the sun.

A little cold when she first sat down.


Her best "I'm poolside" pose.


No clue, but it's cute.


Happily playing.


She told me she was "hidin in my ducket".


Peek a boo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us some love!