Monday, April 27, 2009

So Thankful For

my amazing husband who makes me laugh, loves me even when i'm being unloveable, loves our daughter to pieces, has a secret soft side that made him download the songs from P.S. I Love You just for me, and always has my back

my beautiful little girl who is so carefree, loves to giggle with me and at me, still lets me snuggle her at nightime as I sing made up lullabies to her, is the perfect tomboy and diva, and loves the world around her so passionately

my family that loves me unconditionally, always answers my phone calls, always has help if not the answers, and knows the stories about me that no one else in this world know

my friends old and new, the ones who know my history and the ones who are building it with me day by day, know my drama and are always willing to sympathize, empathize and know when to tell me to deal with it

and for this little boy and the millions of prayers sent heavenward on his behalf, the mercy of God to heal his little heart again and little miracles here on Earth.



2 comments:

  1. We all have so much to be thankful for :)

    I am over the Moon about Stellan :)

    Plus, I heart the soundtrack to PS I Love You - Gallway girl is my fave :) xxx.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!